Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Christmas Eve Eve!!

Man oh man... It's Christmas Eve Eve, and I am freaking OUT!!!

SO much to do!!!

Since I have the days off and have been running around doing chores, there seems to be more and more to have to be done!!!

Tonight is Snake cleaning night, and I hope to be able to get everything spic and soan before being gone for a week.

It's kinda unnerving to be away for so long, but I will have people checking in on them every day to make sure things are on the up and up.



I'm sure things will be fine, but I am the type to nit pick until I can't do anything else about it.

Anyway, I'm going to make this short and sweet, as I have to go out and get some more things done before I loose track of time.

Hopefully your day is going much more calmly than mine.

No comments: