Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Show and Tell

More photos taken by my Father on his trip here.

Just wanted to share :)

Note: I was not endorsing Cal Poly Pomona (it is my alma mater), I was just wearing my Sweatshirt. (Yes, it is plastered in all the photos, I understand that. Meh.)

Let us continue.

This is one of my largest females.

I'm 5'3, so that gives you and idea of how large she is..



What makes a Pewter, crazy snake slither style!!! (They would not stop moving!!!)



YAY CAL POLY!!

Ghost and Normal comparison with blazing red sweatshirt!!



The only shot my father got of Miss Piggy Froad swallowing a mouse.



GUECOS!!! This is one of my Crested Geckos, and she was having fun scurrying around. They are fast, and they JUMP.




These photos have me in it a bit more than I like (I like to take pics of the animals themselves, not me) but considering the photographer was not me, I kinda don't get a choice in the matter.

Anyway, that is some of the photos we took. More to come tommorow!!!

No comments: