Monday, December 15, 2008

It's raining, It's pouring...

Geez.. When it rains, it pours.

This morning, I got up at my own cercadian rhythm. Too bad it was because my alarm didn't go off...

Showered, ran out the door, and BOOM!

Due to the rain, here in LA we have a saying "Instant Ass, just add water".

This was truely the case this morning. On my 25 mile commute to work, it took me an hour and a half, and I passed by three car accidents on the way. Also, people were weaving and dodging like they were the most important person on the road.

Yeah....

Anyway, I'm here, I am already tired, and its Monday.

How can it get any better???

I did, however, have a great weekend with some pals!!

We had a So Cal snake get together this weekend at my friend Raul's house. Here is some of what happened.



Here is the gang hanging out in the living room.



More people..



Raul and Heather's friend, aka the Rice guy, aka Joe.



What were we there for again? Oh yeah.. snakes.

Hey look, a Hognose! (It was Joe's)



A beautiful Sunglow Boa. I want...



Raul's in shed Calico female. I want...



And my totally kick ass purple snake shoes... YEAH MAN!!!



So overall, the weekend was fun! But it's Monday, and makes me want to relive the weekend again...

But it is raining, and pairings are together again. Hopefully we will have some lock pics soon.

Have a sane monday, people. I'm trying to.

No comments: