Monday, December 8, 2008

You know what???

I have come to realize one thing...

Cleaning never ends. Ever.

This is not a new realization, actually.. It's just a reiteration of what I previously knew, and has been shoved down my throat once more.

It is like the Chaos theory or Murphy's Law...

Once things are sparkling, and all the animals are clean and full and watered and happy...

BAM!!!!!

Turn around, and there is water spilled, piles of "fun" to clean up, and dirty bedding immediately!!!

Ahh, the joys of animal husbandry.

But in all of the mess and cleaning, I did get a chance to take some pics of some of the more forgotten animals (kinda), who are not being featured in breeding this year.

This is my favorite Black Pastel I made in 07'. She is awesome, and she has the coolest pig nose on her back. Do you see it??? (Kinda elongated, and could pass for something else, but... yeah)



And this is the hottest Mojave I hatched out this season. I LOVE Mojaves... I don't have any Lessers yet, and I know I'd love them too, but a good Mojave is awesome!!!!



Being shy, of course, but the colors and flames are just kick ass.

Anyway, back to the grind, with the beginnings of the week starting to creep up on me, I have to say I'm glad to be here with you all, sharing the blog and my neurotic ramblings. :)

Have a great Monday, people!

No comments: