Monday, March 15, 2010

JOY in COMPUTING!

Well, this weekend, we finally got the new computer, and it is a Mac.

I LOVE IT!

It is so much faster, cleaner, and nicer than my 5 year old Dell.

I have to say, I'm very pleased with having a new computer and it is really really exciting to have something like this to enjoy.

I am just enjoying the fact that it is FAST!

I can also finally do more with the photos I have, as well as not have to worry about loading things and it taking 15 minutes of my time.

This is not to say that because its a Mac that it is better than a PC, but I am really enjoying it. So, to those who told me to get a PC, I'm sure I'd be this excited to have it as well, as I had a really slow and old computer for the longest time.

So, this weekend has been enjoying the computer, transferring all the data I had on the PC onto the Mac, and so I've dredged up a few old photos to share while I go thru all the photos and organize them.


 One of my Crestie gals.

One of my Yellowbellies. I love this morph. Maybe I'll do a blog on them soon!


And Spotty McGillicutty. He is sporatically working it this season, so I will be surprised if I get any Bees this year, but I'm still letting him try!

So give me a bit to get my stuff together on this new computer, and as always, let me know if you have any questions that I can approach on a blog. 

Have a fantastic day, my friends. 

By the way, I greatly dislike Daylight Savings Time. Hopefully you all are doing better than I in terms of getting up and moving around. 

Bleh.

No comments: