Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Firefly

I have always loved Fires as a base morph, more so because they have an amazing super, as well as a really awesome potential to brighten everything up. 

I am so glad to be able to be working with them now, and I have to say that I really love looking at them and watching them brighten up as they get older. 


Now with Fires come the combos, and I am truly blessed to have found a great example of a Firefly that now resides in my collection.

I have yet to name him, but here he is. I can't WAIT to use him in the next few years in terms of breeding potential. I have SO MANY PLANS! 

He is absolutely fantastic, and what I love about him (and find it kinda interesting) is that his first half is FIREFLY!!!! (in your face bright and on fire) and the second half is striped.


He fits in the striped section so well that I am tempted to put him in with a Genetic Stripe and see what happens. Maybe even one of my not genetic Striped females... Ooooohhh... Stripey Super Pastel Lesser Fire. That would be AMAZING!

So I am really looking forward to using him, if you couldn't tell. I absolutely adore the Super form of Fire as well, so I can't wait to use him for that as well.

Sometimes I wonder if he isn't a Super Pastel Fire, but I think I am getting my hopes up. He's just so BRIGHT!


Anyway, enough gushing over my Firefly.

Have a fantastic day, my friends!

No comments: