Friday, March 26, 2010

YAY Ball Pythons!


I have to say, every time I see pictures of my animals, I am absolutely floored by how awesome these animals can be.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not trying to say that my photos or my animals are super awesomely better than anyone elses, I am just really excited when I see some of the animals in their glory that I get to share with the world!

And maybe I should be stoked that I have such quality animals.

I am!

This is my blog, and I'm going to be doing a YAY ME right now.

I try very very hard to create the best morphs and colorations, in my opinion, that I can.


I am proud to be a breeder with the stock that I have. Granted, there is always something else I would love to add to the group, but right now, I am very pleased with what I have!

Heather's Herps would not be where it is today if it weren't for the quality of the animals that I do have, and this blog is for them.

Thank you, Snakies. Thank you for being awesome. You know I love you all.


This is a great day to love your snakes. Your normals, your hets, your every snake!

Know that these snakes are awesome, and appreciate them every day.

Today is a day of snake appreciation. I try and appreciate what I have and the animals that make it all possible. If it weren't for my Normals, my Pastels, my Cinnamons, my Black Pastels, my Spiders, I would not be able to make the combinations I have over the past years. 

So even though they are base morphs, they are still amazing. Especially the Normals. You cannot forget about the awesome Normals.

YAY Ball PYTHONS!

So yes, love your snakes! YAY Ball Pythons.


Have a fantastic weekend, my friends!

No comments: