Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Phew!!

Test is done, I feel like a weight is lifted, and I can get back to work with my snakey friends.

Granted, I am still a bit miffed at the dirtiness, maybe because I have been overly cleanly since I had been watching Hoarders.

I did a huge clean of the house, people. I went top to bottom. Now just to get rid of the junk in the garage... and in my closet.

Maybe a garage sale?

Anyway, I am reorganizing the snake room a bit too, since I have not so much space left, and too many things I want to shove in there. I need a smaller work table, but I can't find one as of yet.. Or maybe one on wheels? Hmmm...

So I took a few pictures of some of the animals that I have been moving for various reasons.

Here is someone that I am annoyed with. You remember the rant about animals that are not snakey for whatever reason?

Well, this guy is that kind of snake. I moved him into a smaller tub, and so far no change, but it takes a few weeks sometimes for them to adjust.


He's so SMALL still.



Grrrrrr...

And this guy too.

This guy decided he was going to eat well for a few months, then stop for a few months.

So he has been moved, and is now eating very well again.

YAY, but BOOO for the problems before.


Yeah, he knows he's awesome...

So in terms of what is breeding, things are being paired, but nothing super exciting right now. Boys are in the corners, so I moved them around, which is why there are no pictures.

I hope to get some type of action shots soon, my friends.

Until then, have a great day!

No comments: