Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Story of the Tequila

Let me preface this by saying that I do not own anything that has proven out, and right now, it is still in the working out stages.

Once upon a time, there was a guy named Tim. He ended up with some snakes that he thought may be something. So he decided to breed them together and see what they made.

They looked a little like Yellowbellies, but a bit more complicated than that. I saw them before they bred, thought they may be yellowbellies as well, and went on my merry way. 
So, he bred two together, and this is what popped out.


Wowwee! I thought to myself.
That's pretty damned cool. And look, it has way more color than that of a normal Ivory.


And so Tim started showing these animals off to try and gauge what they could possibly be. No one could put a finger on it. Again, these are not technically proven yet, but he is working on it, and I intend to do so as well. 
Below is a picture of the Odd Super and an actual Ivory below. (Not my animals)


And this is the Super now. Still looking awesome and peachy and cool.


Now my involvement in the project is that I have a female. I intend to get her bigger and breed her to something next year. Now to what, that is the question of the century. I'd love to have a peachy super whatchamacalit, but we shall have to see how that turns up. 

Right now, I'm just concentrating on current breedings. 

So there you go. 

I hope that helps. 

Dinker? Kinda... somewhat proven.
Fun stuff? Absolutely. 

Have a great day, my friends!

4 comments:

rex said...

Wow! I like it better than an ivory! Hope you guys prove them out!!

Unknown said...

I thought Ivory, too, until you showed the picture of both together. Huh. Definitely seems like something different!

I'd say breed her to at least a Pastel. A Pastel Super Tequila would look pretty spiffy, I'd think....

Jackie said...

They look totally proven out. How come they're not proven out?

Royal Morphz said...

Jackie we have proven that there is a super, now we have to prove or disprove them as Ivories. I have been pairing the lil super with my Ivory but I have only seen one lock. So this may be a few years worth of breedings. Thank you