Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cleaning pictures


Was cleaning out the subadult rack and I had a chance to take some pictures of the larger subadults.

I know it's been a while since we talked about these guys, so I thought it would be fun to bring them out again!

Above, we have the solid striped (and of course picky eater) Pastel Lesser female that I produced. Her sister is almost twice as big as she is, but of course, the one I admire the most is the one that gives me the most trouble.

Yeah. But she's still gorgeous, so who cares? Take your time, sweetheart.


And one of the Enchi females that I held back as well. This gal is dark. Yes, she is not the ultimate Enchi that everyone dreams about, but she will make some awesome combinations, so I am pretty excited about her coming to age next year.


My TSK Axanthic het Albino from the Snow fail/debacle. This year we shall see if we finally hit on one... Crossing all crossibles, but even if we don't, this gal should be up to size soon enough for me to play with. I WILL GET MY SNOW.


And last but not least, the hidden gem of my collection partially because I only have this one. Only one. This, my friends, is my Woma. I heart her, as I was looking for a clean Woma without any dots, as well as a nice blushing back and striping. I found her after months of searching, and I can't wait to figure out what the heck I'm going to do with her (next season, I would like to think...)

So this was only one of the racks I was cleaning, of course, so more photos soon, and I'm moving the males around tomorrow, so hopefully some lock photos soon too.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: