Friday, March 25, 2011

Random photos


 It's been interesting taking out animals that are not really being used for anything right now. I have to be honest, I don't look at them as hard or for as long as those that are in the breeding program. 

So it's nice to open up a tub and think, "Oh yeah, I can use them next year for this and this and that."

And then there are those that you had thought last year that would go this year... Like this Mojave, who decided to go on a hunger strike for the past three months. 

Awesome, of course. Which just means bigger female for next year!


Same goes for this Spider female... 

Problem with this one is that she dislikes rats since she got gnawed on by one.
So I will have to figure out something... Mice only occasionally.

Ah, the mysteries of Ball Pythons.


And then there are those that I have yet to be able to use, such as this Fire female. 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Super Fire. I really do. Yellow splotches on a white animal? How can you dislike that?

I am so excited to use them!


 And the animals shall be cleaned and fed and loved until they can be in the system. 

YAY FOR THE SYSTEM!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: