Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Taking a minute

I have a test today, so I need to remove myself for a few hours of blogging time to focus.

I will be done with all of this by June, so bear with me!

Plus, next test I will have it pre-written earlier than right now, where I am trying to cram the last bits of human skeletal system anatomy and physiology into my brain, which is housed by the cranium, which consists of 8 bones, two pairs and four individual bones.

Wanna learn what I'm learning? Here is an image...


Yeah, and that is just the head.

I get the rest of the bones too... all 206 of them.

Wish me luck!

I'll be back to snake-ing in a few hours, I promise.

4 comments:

rex said...

Good luck H! Wait till you get to the arteries and veins of the human body :)

Unknown said...

Muscles next, Circulatory system after that. I'm familiar with the body already, it's just getting tested on it that is nerve wracking.

All in the name of education!

Jackie said...

Vomer? Really? that bone in the nose is called a vomer?

(Good luck!)

Unknown said...

Yes... The plate that runs up from the base of the maxillae.

Lame.

But easy to remember!