Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Clutch 29 and Axanthic Spiders


I love the way Spiders look, and this gal is no exception. She is one of my favorite Spiders I own, and she is also possible het Albino.

So of course, I put her in with the Albino to prove her out this season.

I would love to hatch out some Albino Spiders.
6 good chances IF the mother is a Het. 

Fingers crossed.


And of course, Clutch #8 has hatched out with a big surprise for me.

I thought I would only get one Spider Axanthic this season.

Apparently, I get two!

The Spider het Axanthic poss het Albino was the sire, not the Axanthic het Albino for this clutch.
I attempted to prove out the Spider to be Het Albino, but apparently he is not.

He is for sure Het Axanthic, and has proved himself several times so far.

And I have another Axanthic Spider to prove it!


1.0 Axanthic het Albino, 1.1 Het Albino Axanthic, 0.1 Axanthic Spider het Albino.

Here are the Axanthics in the clutch.
I really like the new Spider female. I wish it was a Male... but oh well!

She's so pretty!


The two Axanthic Spiders next to each other.

The one on the left is the older one, which is just an Axanthic Spider, and the one on the right is the Axanthic Spider het Snow.


I will be having many holdbacks this year already... I'm kinda worried about space!

But that is a good problem, right?

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: