Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yawn....

I am tired.

There are things that are happening in life that are getting pretty busy, including the snake stuff, and as you all well know, the more stuff to do, the busier one is, and the less time for sleep there is.

Thus, I am tired.

I get up way earlier than I used to, drive farther than I used to, do more stuff than I did before, and come home and do all the snake stuff, as well as the family stuff and the plans for the future stuff.

Sometimes I wish I had a pause button... Wouldn't that be great?

Take a pause moment, do what needed to be done, sleep in a bit, etc....

Play with snakes without worrying that there is not enough time to do it.

Ahhhh, that would be awesome.

But sadly, this is not the case, life runs faster than ever, it seems, and sleep is a luxury I cannot afford right now.


But that is somewhat acceptable.. Somewhat.

The more time I work at snakes and real life, the more time I get to enjoy them later!

Especially all of the new cool babies I get to watch hatch out and grow in the next few months.

The Mojave Spider to Pastel clutch is pipping, and there should be some awesome stuff in there to share very soon.

Until then, however, send all good wishes and energy you can to me. I'm going to need it.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: