Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Excitement!

Well, I was sick all day yesterday, and had a really hard time getting up and doing anything.

But I did do one thing, and I am pretty excited about it!

You all remember the Axanthic to Spider clutch that was produced, and the one egg and four slugs that came from it? Well, that one egg got cut, and this is what is inside:


Yeah, it's an ugly egg, and an ugly cut, but there is an Axanthic Spider in there and I am very excited!!

It is in with the other clutch that is due two days later, and I'm hoping this one pips soon, because I'd love to see it, but this one is taking its sweet time.

The next clutch to hatch is the Firefly x Spider clutch and that should be a great clutch as well. Fingers crossed for them too.

So I am really hoping these guys pip soon so that I can get less uptight about this one egg. Should be soon. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully there will be a few more eggs to be laid soon too.

Until tomorrow, my friends..

Have a great day!

1 comment:

rex said...

Congrats H! Get well soon!