Friday, July 1, 2011

Clutch 3 hatching...

HAPPY JULY, MY FRIENDS!!!

1.1 TSK Axanthics 50% het Albino are out of the egg, with one more Axanthic and a bunch of Hets...

At least the female proved out! I am pretty excited about that, considering I have been burned by "100% hets" before.


So this gal is now officially a 100% het, and I have no idea what I want to do with her now. Not sure what project to put her in yet, but there is plenty of time to figure that out from right now.

These baby Axanthics are pretty light, considering, as so was their mother. I am excited to see what they look like after they shed.

I can't really wait for the rest to come out, honestly... I want them OUT so that I can sex them and move things around to get them ready.

The next clutch hatching should be pipping tomorrow or so, and they look like the Spotnose was the father. So Pastel Spotnoses 50% het VPI Axanthic.

Fingers crossed they pip soon. I am getting itchy cutting fingers...

So that's whats going on so far. More info to come soon. Clutch 3 will be out of the eggs by this weekend, and so should the Pastel Spots, or at least pipping.

YAY for things going quickly!


And of course, it's been a while since we saw the Cresteds.. and I LOVE this picture. So random picture of my Crested gal in the blog. ENJOY!

Have a great weekend, my friends.

No comments: