Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!


Well, the babies came out this weekend, and it is very obvious that they are Pastel Spotnoses.
Spotnoses are wierd looking critters in the egg, with the heads with all that pattern!

I really like what they do to Pastels, and vice versa. I thought I would be dissapointed with the way these guys were going to turn out, being just yellow and stuff, but I am actually very impressed with this morph and how it changes things!


One of them came out so bright, I was surprised! There is no way it is a Super, but then again, I have no idea what may be messing with the color other than the fact that it is possible het VPI Axanthic, and they tend to be a bit lighter. I'm honestly not sure. Plus the "Pastel" in the clutch looks like an Enchi... So I have no idea what is going on here until they shed. But it's a great clutch.

1.2 Pastel Spotnoses ph VPI Axanthic, 0.1 Spotnose ph VPI Axanthic, 0.1 "Pastel" and 1.0 Normal.


Not too shabby.

I'm happy!

So have a great fourth of July, and be safe. We'll be talking again real soon.

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: