Thursday, July 14, 2011

Clutch 30 SURPRISE!


This Blurry girl has been in my collection for many years as a Dinker, and so far she has not proven out to be anything but really cool looking!

She has given me several clutches over the years, and this one was a surprise again because I don't even remember breeding her!
So of course, this is again a Mystery Clutch.


 This season is full of surprises. 

Yay.

This clutch hatched out, Clutch number 9, and I have to say I am surprised, but honestly relieved.
The Super Pastel Mojave is actually a FEMALE!

Guess what? Another holdback.

But guess what what?

ALL THE REST ARE MALES.

2.0 Pastel Mojaves, 3.0 Mojaves


They look fantastic, of course, so we shall see how the shedding and growing goes for the show season.

I am already in love with this girl.

YAY for finally producing a Super Pastel combo female.


Can't wait to see her when she sheds.

So for the next few days, there will be a bunch of nothing much, since there isn't anything due to hatch for another five days, and I don't see any clutches being laid anytime soon.

Lets see if I can figure out some fun topics to discuss, shall we?

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: