Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions

My friends, 2011 was a tough one.

I can say that towards the end there it was getting more than a bit rough.

I have done my fair share of complaining and moping, but now, it is 2012. This is the first blog of 2012, and I'm going to make it a good one by saying a few things that I plan to do.

I plan to do all I can to make this year better than all the rest.

I plan to get things more organized, more timely and more interesting.

I feel like I lost my mojo for a bit there, and although with everything going on, it's not completely back on track, but I am getting there, and I will be back and better than ever!

The snakes are my passion, something I love to do, something I love to share with the world. I can't forget that, and neither should you, my blog readers.

Yes, I work full time. Yes, I do attend classes. Yes, I am planning a wedding. Yes, I am juggling a lot.

But, that is what I chose to do, as well as do all the amazing snake stuff I love to share with you all out there in internet land.

The problem I have is that sometimes, I lose my way. I lose focus, as any human being does.

This means that I don't always have the most interesting things to share, especially during times of slump. BUT I DO want to help you out there as much as I can, and answer all the questions you all have out there.

So, I ask you, blog readers, in this 2012 year, can you help me help you? Let me know what you'd like to see! Let me know what you want to learn more about!
If I can help you, I will..  If I can't, I will find somewhere were I can get the information you want to see.

I am doing this for you, my friends.

Tell me what you want to see in 2012.

I wanna know what you want.

Because there is no point in this blog without someone out there to read it.
This is for you.

And of course, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Have a fantastic first weekday of 2012, my friends.

Bring it on, 2012. I'm ready for you.

1 comment:

Nils said...

Hi Heather, you have beautiful snakes! I would like to see your website linked to more breeder websites! It took me 'forever' to find the snake I really truly wanted. I didn't find it until I started asking breeders(who had breeders of the type I wanted but not young hatchlings or available snakes), and that's the only way I found out about your website, which led me to the snake I was looking for. Also, I would like to see an extended F.A.Q. with some more of the F.Q.'s (feeding/husbandry related).