Friday, January 13, 2012

YAY Weekend!

Chipo the Onyx
It's that time of the week again, and I have to say I can't wait to have another weekend. Seems like they are always so far apart, and when Sunday night comes around, I get sad that Monday is coming.

Nothing against Mondays of course... It's just that Mondays mean it's back to the grind more so than before, and I know I like my relaxing time, don't you?

If Monday was a person, she would be that annoying Aunt or Cousin or something that you can't get rid of, that always just irks you just tad when she comes around. It's nothing she did, of course, but the things that she COULD do... And I personify Monday as a She because don't we all know that Mondays can be a bitch...

Anyway, I digress.

I am looking forward to this weekend, and I have that one final last clutch to hatch out for the 2011 season. I hope that it comes out early, as it was laid 11/24... Usually my stuff hatches about a week early, so we may be on track to get a few pips in the next week. Fingers crossed for them, cause I can't wait to see what is going to pop out!

Until then, I will just have to satisfy my snake-ling cravings by playing with the ones I have out of the egg. I hope to get a lot of cool photos for you all this week, because I need to get back on track with introducing some animals, and talking about things, and eventually actually getting around to another YouTube Video.

I promised I would do one before the end of the year, and look.. I didn't.

I'm a Fail.

Sorry.

But, if you have suggestions, I am always open to them. And I know there have been requests for the YouTube things, so I will get on that. I just have to charge up the doohicky that takes them videos for me...  And actually use it.

Bumblefly (Bumblebee Fire)
With the wedding creeping closer and closer, I am getting a bit overwhelmed by the magnitude of work that still needs to be done too.

Weddings are no joke, people.

Elope.

LOL!

Anyway, have a great weekend, my friends. I will come back refreshed and better than ever for you all next week!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Seriously, sometimes I wish I'd elope. People tell me my wedding was LOVELY, but I hardly remember any of it.

Chris R said...

My wife and I went to Vegas and got married on top of the Stratosphere. You'd never forget that. :)