Friday, January 27, 2012

Pinterest

I have been playing around with a few things to help me organize my life and my internettings.

One thing that I was turned on to was Pinterest.

It is an interesting website, for those who find things that they like and want to revisit.

The premise is that one has a Pinterest, which is a virtual photo scrapbook. You get the Pin It app, and you pin photos specific to that which you are interested in on specific webpages. You then have a link back to where you found it, as well as a place to see everything as a reference back.

It works for things you want to buy, ideas of crafts, reciepes, and even wedding planning (cough).

It is one of those "You gotta know someone to get in" kinda websites, so if you want an invite, shoot me an e-mail.

It is a fun thing to play around with, and I have been using it on and off for things that I have had to stop and look at again.

http://www.pinterest.com/

Try it out, look at it.

I'm planning on possibly starting a pin on critters soon, although that is kinda what this blog is for... We shall see. It would be worth a look into.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: