Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things are fast approaching

In the past few years, I have been changing the blog to suit what I think is appropriate for what you out there in Internet Land want to read about. Back in the day, I rambled on about anything under the sun, and while it was easier for me to come up with topics, it was less about the snakes.

THEN, I thought to myself, "these people don't want to know what I think about Movies...They are reading my blog because they want to know more about the snakes!"

So I started to try to focus more on the snake stuff. Problem is, part of the year, not much can be said for activities over here other than feeding, cleaning snake poop and watering. That gets old fast.

And with the whirlwind of this last year, a LOT of things outside of snakes has been happening to me, but I have tried very hard not to bring a lot of attention to it on the blog (as it is not snake relevant).

But it's coming to a point where the real life stuff is conflicting with my blogging, and so I think I will just run with it. There are days where I am so consumed with other things that I can't come up with any real fun ideas about snakes. I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there with the same issue... Life can get very heavy on ones shoulders sometimes.

So...

I am going to bring it back to allowing myself some musings once in a while. Nothing earth-shattering, of course. But when I get home from work, or when I encounter something randomly funny in life, it's coming back on here.

Might as well, right?

Life is not all about the snakes, although it is a huge part of it, and I don't want to overshadow that at all.

What spurned this random idea?

Well, my friends... I have four more months until my wedding day. And it's FREAKING ME OUT.

Four months is nothing, you guys. You all know that.

I have plenty done, plenty planned, lots of things dealt with... but four more months to get all the little things together, all while working full time, snake-ing as much as I can, and now going back to school again for another semester.

AAACK!

Of course, I can do this.. I just need to scale back on things a little, one of which is beating myself up trying to figure out what to write the night before on the blog. It takes planning to get something really interesting up on here, and sometimes, I just don't have the mental power anymore.

So that's the plan.

What do you think?

Of course, I value your opinions, oh wise readers of mine. I know some people don't read this every day, and of course, there are times when I don't even think what I wrote is remotely interesting. So we are going to change it up.

New Year changes for a better tomorrow.

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: