Friday, January 6, 2012

Reptile Super Show

This weekend is the Reptile Super Show at the Fairplex in Pomona.

I can honestly say that although Setup is today, I am not ready. At all.

You have to be in the right mindset to vend at a show.

You have to be ready to meet and greet, hang out with people that you know, stand and talk for hours, and it can be very tiring.

And I'm already tired.

But I wouldn't miss it. It would be nice to sleep in, of course, but I wouldn't miss it.

Of course, as often as I vend now a days, it is 100% harder to get any reasonable sort of photography going.

I will try my hardest to make it happen, and maybe even send Joel out on a quest for photos. The problem with that is that he will take pictures of what HE likes, which tends not to be the Ball Pythons so much. Is it that big of a deal? Nah...

We will see what we can do.

So off I go to get things prepped... See you there if I do, and wish you could be there if you can't!

Have a great weekend, my friends!