Thursday, July 26, 2012

A few more...


These are the last clutches to have hatched over this past weekend, and I am very excited to say that this first clutch is a first for Heather's Herps.

I have a Lavender Albino male, but had never hatched out any until this weekend.

YAY!

Not the best odds on the hets with 2.0, but I did get 1.2 Lavenders, which makes me very happy in terms of holdbacks.

Now again, the question is, should I hold everything back that I want?

That discussion is for a different time.


They are so cool looking! I wish I had an Albino hatchling to put next to them, but to no avail.

Oh well.

And this last clutch was supposed to be Pastel Yellowbelly to Spider, but apparently the Super Pastel Lesser got a hold of her instead.

One Bee died in the egg, and these guys survived.

1.0 Queenbee, 1.1 Bumblebee, 1.1 Pastel Lessers

Not too bad, eh?


I am looking forward to seeing these guys all shed out and glorified.
When that happens, more pictures for sure.

Have a great day, my friends!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hooray, lavenders! Is one of them really much more faded than the other two? That's wacky.

Anonymous said...

nice babies! i love the spotnose combos as well, there is so much potential