Thursday, July 19, 2012

More clutches!


So in the midst of the cleaning and setting up and etc...

There have been more females getting ready to lay. These two ladies were on egg watch for a while, and I have to say, I'm suprised how long it took for them to let me have their eggs.


I have been waiting on these girls for a while, since I have had them for many a season. They are usually very trustworthy and good breeders.

Let us begin with Gerda, my Spider female. She had the year off last year for good behavior, and this year she didn't disappoint!

I am very plaesed with the eight eggs she gave me from Super Pastel Lesser (my own baby!) to her large fine Spidery self.


My Cinnamon, on the other hand, did not do as well.

For whatever reason , she mainly slugged out this year. Did I not give her enough time with the male? Did I not give her enough love and attention? I hope not, but it is too late to redeem myself this year with her...


I'm hoping that the two eggs that are legitimate will actually do something cool, and hatch me out some sweet looking morph babies. Fingers crossed.

Also, my Pewterbee to Spider clutch hatched out today. Wierd things are happening here. These guys weren't due for another week and a half, and yet the ones that are due are not even pipping...

I will get to baby pictures tomorrow.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: