Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Alright, since I had a day off being sick, I am trying to keep myself up to date with at least the current happenings, as I have been having a hard time playing catch up with the older stuff...

It's going to be interesting the next few days.

But yesterday (7/16/12), I was able to get into the room and pull a clutch from the Pastel Genetic Stripe to a Het Genetic Stripe I produced back in 2008.

Of course, no pictures, as I am still getting my act together with that.

I also collected two eggs from a Het Pied female that didn't appear to be fertile, and she still has a few left in there. I am waiting her out. She was bred to the Pastel Pied.

So of course, this weekend did pan out well. I did finish the epic clean that I had promised myself I would do, although the getting sick part was not part of the plan...

I am feeling very... uplifted.

Like when you have a clean house? Spotless and clean, and although you know it will be dirty in a few days, you know that you made the herculean effort to do it, and you are proud of yourself.

Yes...

That is me right now.

Now I can actually focus on getting the snakes pictured and moved around and organized better and so forth.

So I shall...

My goal for the week, although I will have the Smoj in town (my mother, for those of you who do not know), will be to get photos up of the available animals, and to get the clutch records updated.

I may get to one out of the two things, but that is better than nothing. I hope to do BOTH!

So there you have it, my friends. Until tomorrow!

Have a great day.

No comments: