Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clutch number I'm not sure...

Still playing catch up, so I have no real idea what number this clutch is....

Sounds horrible, doesn't it?

But I got this clutch last night, and the breeding was Bunchi het Hypo (Butter Enchi het Hypo) to Spider.

I'm really hoping for some holdback Bunchi Spiders, because that would be amazing.


But for now, I can be grateful that I got eggs in the aftermath of the move, and that they look good!


I had to dig thru my boxes to find the index cards, the Sharpie, and the camera.

That's part of the reason why I haven't shared many pictures yet.

BUT I FOUND THEM!

More importantly, I found the CAMERA!

So things can proceed.

By Monday, I should be back and completely updated. That is my plan...

Although my plans recently have not been too well followed.

But there has to be a goal to reach for, right?

Right.

So here this box of eggs went into the incubator, and we are almost at full capacity again (we were very close to it before the move, and then things hatched...)

I am very glad to see that things are looking towards the positive again.

And I hope it is for you out there as well.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: