Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Almost there...

So I am neurotic to a point, and since we have moved into a new home with new things and new everything (so it seems), I want everything to be fresh and new as well.

So that means a whole overhaul of the entire snake room.

Which also means a reorganization of the collection, of racks and supplies, of everything.

I have preliminarily gone thru and determined what is safe to let go of, and although I, being the woman that I am, am having a hard time with letting go, I am well aware that this is high time for me to do it.

Over the last few months, things have been overwhelming, and the amount of animals that I have to take care of is part of that.

Add to that the fact that babies are hatching, shows are going on, and I have to get back in gear to update the site, update e-mails, photos, information, etc...

It's a lot of work, people!

But as we are finally settling in a bit better, I am getting to the point now where I can breathe, and I can focus.

This has been very hard to do for a while now, with being pulled six ways to Sunday.

BUT! I can actually say, that other than cleaning up and doing a bit more re-org in the room, I am getting comfortable with the setup. This is a huge step in the right direction.

I realize I have been saying a bunch of nothing so far in terms of what has been going on in my season so far, but I am gearing up to it. My main concern right now is getting everyone setup and cleaned and settled in, and THEN I can take a ton of pictures and put it all on the blog.

It will happen, I promise.

Until then, have a great day, my friends.

No comments: