Monday, April 26, 2010

Ovulation across the nation

Well, not really...

Actually, maybe...
But I was referring to the ones I caught all weekend.


I had cranky fatties all day while I was trying to clean up..


Some were crankier than others.

Some were fatter than others.


But the trend was the same.

I'm angry cause I'm ovulating.


Of course it was very difficult to get some females to actually show their bellies, but this one was pretty obvious. 

In a few months, there will be PLENTY of eggs to spare. 

Especially today. 

Count down begins as of yesterday on all these gals. 

Sheesh.




Anyway, I wanted to send a little shout out of gratitude to the California Reptile and Invertebrate Society for letting me speak on Saturday at their show. 

I did a little presentation on Ball Pythons, got to bring some cool critters to show off, and had a blast educating the public, and donating to the local reptile rescue. 



So to those who were there, THANKS! It was great to see you all, and I hope to be able to do it again soon.

To those that missed it, I'll make sure to remind you all of the next event when the time comes.


Have a fantastic day, my friends.

And hopefully, there will be plenty to discuss.

No comments: