Monday, April 19, 2010

A Race to the Finish Line

Well, I've been watching these two girls like hawks. 

This is a Pastel female that I have bred to a Pied. She should drop SOON. 



And this is a Poss het Pied bred to the Pied. She should drop SOON.

So it's basically a waiting game to see who should drop first. 

I think it should be around the end of the month, which is coming up pretty fast. 

Who do you think is going to go first?


And of course, a recap on the weekend.
Salsa-ing was a lot of fun, and I realized that we need to do it more often.
Then, we went up to Santa Barbara to take a look at a few things, and stop at the Zoo. 
Here are a few pics. 


Hey look, another lawn! 


And here are some animals.


This guy was one of my favorites. Giraffes are just too neat.

And this Crocodile was having too much fun sunning. He was that small, by the way. 
Yes. He was a teeny boy. 

And the Snow Leopard was having a fun time staring at us.


And apparently they rescued this Vulture from a certain death. Do you see that he is missing a joint in his wing?

He was showing off too. 

And Macaws, cause they are just pretty critters.


I love the Zoo. This one is really neat, and I look forward to going again soon. 

Anyway, off to begin the week. It's Monday, people. Have a great one!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to guess the pos het Pied will lay first. :-]