Friday, April 30, 2010

Running out of room

Any breeder knows that there is a limit to the amount of animals you can handle.

And any breeder of reptiles knows that this is limited to the amount of space you can delegate to the particular animals you breed.

In my case, I have a room.

This room is getting pretty crowded, and I have to say that I am running our of room.

There are ways to manipulate racks into small spaces (which is what racks are great for), and there are also ways to make things taller (stacking) or shorter if necessary.

There is also begging for more space from the general household, but I am not about to do that as of yet. I'm going to just try and shove more racks into the space I was delegated.

So I need to fit the new baby rack I have into an already full room. I need to organize the entire setup, and honestly, I do not have a game plan yet.

So, I procrastinate.

I don't need that baby rack up and running yet. I only have one clutch of eggs on the ground, and I have a few more due soon, but that is also another two months before I need to move things.

Right?

The real question is, do I really wait it out, or do it soon to get it over with and get things in some semblance of order?

Well... tonight, I'm not sure. I think I'll just get things ready for the weekend. And then, with some help (I hope), I can figure out what to do.

Until then..... I procrastinate.

I think I'll play a little The Sims3.

Yeah, that sounds good.



Have a fantastic day, my friends!

1 comment:

Royal Morphz said...

Just do it Heather and get it over with lol. T.J.