Friday, April 16, 2010

Trying to get out there


So I am getting ants in my pants for something egg-like to happen, and I am planning to get out there and do several things that are not snake related.

Yes, I will more than likely check in on the snake room more than once a day for the next few days just to see if I missed any females that should be laying soon, but so far, no luck.

So I'm going dancing.

Salsa dancing, to be exact.

Why???

Cause I need to get OUT and shake away some stress. And cause its FUN.


When you can't do anything else, you can dance.

So I am.

Hopefully we can get some photos to share for you on Monday, but there will be more as well...

I will be taking a day trip to Santa Barbara, also to get away and do something, so hopefully we will have some nice shots to share as well.

It's going to be a busy and non-snakey weekend, but I hope to come back and be able to share that there is something snakey exciting that happened...

But for now, no dice.

So of course, if you want to see a particular morph or topic highlighted over the next week, please submit your request in the comment area, as I do read them!

But until then... I shall dance.


WOOHOOO for the weekend!!!!

Enjoy it, and have a fantastic weekend, my friends.

No comments: