Thursday, June 30, 2011

Clutch 26: My baby making babies!


I have been in the business for a while now, but it always takes the cake when a baby holdback that you produced produces more babies for you.
This gal is one of those. This isn't her first clutch, but she is one of my Black Pastel females that I have always loved. So she gets credit for being awesome again. 

She was bred to an awesome male to make some awesome combinations, so we shall see what happens with this five egg clutch. 

Black Pastel x Pastel x Mojaves should be kick ass.

Lets hope for a female to hold back so that in two more years I can fawn over that female too.


The incubator is completely full again, although Clutch #3 is pipping, and it looks like the Het TSK Axanthic actually is 100% het! Looks like three Axanthics out of eight eggs... Not too great, but not too shabby. At least I know she is legit!

Hopefully I will have some pictures to share soon.

Until then, I am going thru the collection and will be doing a "cleanse" of sorts. I have no more space, and this means other people may win out with some awesome animals.

We shall see...

Have a great day, my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome!! can you show photos of your incubator? what kind do you use? look forward to getting some babies from you this year