Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting ready to pack up...

It's Weds, and tommorow night I will be taking my famed trip to San Francisco for the weekend.

I ALWAYS feel like I forget something when I leave things...

I have a list of things I need to do, and I haven't even started on it, really.

ARGH!

It's actually not as stressful as you think leaving all these snakes behind. They are very safe, and barring any external environmental issues, they are happily tucked in their tubs unawares that I am gone.

I always have a friend that comes in and checks things out while I'm gone too, so as much as I fret, I'm usually problem free!

This will also be my first long trip with the new car. I'm sure it'll be fine.

This weekend is chock full of plans, and I will make sure to bring the camera and some good stories back when I get back to the blog!!!

I'm getting excited!

No comments: