Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday!

I'm ready for a break. Its been one of those weeks where it dragged on endlessly, yet went really fast. Wierd..


Last night we went to Joel's best friends wedding rehersal. It will be a beautiful wedding, as the church is actually very nice.

It will be an interesting wedding on Saturday, as it will be Vietnamese/American/Mexican. I'm curious how its going to work out.

There will be for sure some photos on Monday.


On the snake end, I am just putting up some pictures I took this week that I didn't really figure out a way to encorporate too much into the blog.

This is Cable the Sable again. I just liked the picture, as it shows off his colors and patterns more so than when he was being shy a couple of days back.



And this is a random baby Albino. She should be a stunner when she gets older, and I'm not sure what I'm planning to do with her, but it'll be fun!!



This weekend will be jam packed with EXCITEMENT (and a lot to do)!!! Hope you are all ready for the ride.. WOOOOO.

1 comment:

Garrett Sterling said...

Wow what a great looking snake!