Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Running on empty...

I'm tired already, and its only Tuesday!! ARGH!!!

Its been one of those weeks where things are overflowing, running over each other and kicking me in the shins.

I'm tired.. Stress is kicking in too. Why? Just cause! Why not, right?

HAH!

Anyway, here are two other males I am showcasing today.

This is the Enchi male. He is a proven breeder, and has produced ONE Enchi for me this season so far. Yeah, my luck sucked. But his babies are HOT!





And here is Cable the Sable. Is his name really Cable? Not really. I never really call him that out loud, it just sounds cute when you read it in your head. He should be ready and raring to go this upcoming season! I'm excited, although he is a little shy.



As for the rest of the week, its time to try and relax. Things are swirling around no matter how hard you try and control them. Peace.

No comments: