Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wow... The week is flying by!

Well today is feeding day, and... I'm sorry to say, I lied.

I did NOT pair up breeders last night.

I got home late after a Sushi gorge and had no energy to do anything but pass out in a food coma.

After feeding day, and after the weekend comes, I really will sit down and pair things up. There are several animals I'm still waiting on getting a tad bit bigger before pairing, so therefore, FEEDING is the key.

I am also going to sit down and take some more snake pictures, as I realize that the blog that should be about snake breeding has taken a turn for the not so snakey.

I'm hoping my loyal readers don't mind that much.

Speaking of loyal readers, if you would like to, please sign up to be one on the side panel of this blog. I'm curious to see who reads this day to day.

Anyway, here is a picture of a False Water Cobra I had for a short period of time. She was too cool!!!

No comments: