Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hooray for Boys!

So here are a few of the boys that will be in rotation, some that you have met before.

These guys have a few females dedicated to them already, just because I am not that clever with Normals.

You all remember Pee-Oh-Gee? Ohh yeah. He didn't get anything done last year, so now I am hoping he does this year!

He has a few Het Ghosts to meet up with, as well as a Spider het Ghost. I can't WAIT to see Humblebees.



And my Sterling... I LOVE this guy. I am plugging him into a bunch of stuff, which I haven't quite hammered down. He has a date with a few normals, but other than that, I'm not sure. I think he has a Het Red female dedicated to him... That should be interesting!



And my Pastel Lesser who throws amazing babies. He has a date with a few normals as well, but other than that, a Pastel and a Spider.

I can't wait to see some Queen Bees in my future, as I think they are just AMAZING.



So I need to really sit down again and write out the breeding list, and maybe I'll even post it on here! I've never done that before, just for the reason of not to jinx things (and less anticipation from myself).

Am I a little too paranoid? Maybe... I just want a good season.

Now the real question is, what do other people do to keep the bad ju ju away? Do they not talk about the season? Do they not post pictures?

Hmmmm....



PS. Happy Birthday Lewie!!!

No comments: