Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Blog

Well, I have been doing this blog every day during the work week for at least two years now, and I have to say, its been a lot of fun.

I've met a lot of people thru it, and I am honored that so many people actually care enough about what I have to say to be one of the Blogs Followers.

So I made a promise to myself that I would get 100 followers this year by making this blog 10x more interesting and fun and educational.

Problem is, where to begin!

I am thinking about starting from the beginning again. Touching on topics I have touched on before, sharing more photos of morphs and answering questions when they come up in person or online.

It won't be easy, but it is a task I am willing to undertake. I am also aware that many people think I should do a video blog occasionally. I am still working on that.

I have listened, I do plan on making some changes, and hopefully it will be for the better.

I am also doing some spring cleaning (summer cleaning actually) in terms of projects that I need to focus on, the animals that I can work with, and so forth.

Today was a revelation of sorts, to get myself in gear again for what will be an amazing show season and year.

I wrote out a list of everything that could possibly go next season for me, what I am interested in picking up for next season, the animals that I could move to make space for others, and etc.

It is a tad bit overwhelming.

Planning ones season when the current one isn't even over yet is rather audacious, but necessary.

I need to get myself in gear.

100 Followers, a more streamlined collection, and a great outlook for the next season.

It will happen, my friends.

It will.

Help me help you, and it will happen.


Have a fantastic day.

No comments: