Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WOOHOO! Clutch 32

Almost there!!

Here is one of the bigger clutches of my year, finally on the ground.


Pewter female on eggs, baaaayyybbbbbyyyyyy!!!

This is Clutch 32, and one of my most exciting, especially since one of my other most exciting clutches, the Pastel Lesser to Spider clutch is going bad...

BOOO....

BUT YAY FOR SUPER PEWTERS! (I hope)


So here it is, and I am very excited to see them!

I hope they go better for me than the Pastel Lesser Spider clutch.

And the Mystery Clutch came out, with some odd results. Apparently the Lemonblast was the father, but NONE of the babies are Pastel at all... It's really odd, but hey, at least I got a pair of Pinstripes.

3.3 odds, so even thru out. 2.2 Normals, 1.1 Pinstripes.
Could have been better, but could have been worse.

I'll take it.


Have a fantastic day, my friends.

1 comment:

Jackie M. said...

Sterling x pewter! Heck, I'm excited!