Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random Musings and Pictures and Break!

Today is one of those days that nothing really snakey is going on.

I am really going on a limb here and going to take a break for a few days. I am actually going to visit family again, and attend a wedding during the season of weddings!



Joel and I have already been to one so far this year, and this is going to be the second.

So with that, I am preparing to leave today as well as get everything in order, which entails a lot of making sure things are okay.

We are expecting a few more clutches, no more than 10 more, and then the season here at Heather's Herps should be done. Problem is, the next few clutches look like they are going to come in this weekend. We shall see what happens, eh?



And yes, I will have help watching over what is happening when I am gone.

No problem. I'm just worried that there will be enough tubs for any more clutches, and anymore space in the incubators...

The next clutch to hatch out should be hatching out this weekend as well. Looks like ALBINOS!

I tried the female with the POG, but apparently Albinos are the thing! No problem. I can handle that.

Can't wait to see them hatch out!



So yes, we will continue our daily meetings on Monday, my friends.

I hope you can wait until then.

Have a fantastic weekend, my friends!

No comments: