Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Checking out again

Well, I am preparing for breeding and pairing tomorrow, but its kind of interesting how that will work. I won't be here tomorrow. I'm checking out.

Why?

What is so important about tomorrow?

Well...

It may not be important to some, but it is my Birthday.

October 29th.

And, for my birthday, I am leaving for Santa Barbara for a day to enjoy it.

What does that mean for snakes and for the blog?

Well, snakes will be paired up when I get home tommorow, and the blog may or may not be done. I'm not sure if the place we are staying at will have Wi-Fi (I will be that checked out!), so I cannot promise anything anyway.

So we are leaving tonight to enjoy the coast, and of course I will be taking plenty of photos.

But until then, you may need to bear with the lack of Blog for a day. Think of it as a Heather's Day vacation of sorts.

Maybe this will be the time that I need to get those males in check?

But today is cleaning and feeding day, so right now is not a vacation yet. Maybe for missing tommorow I will have a double feature today?

Or is that a tad bit overzealous?

Also, this may give me ideas for blog topics again.

Have a fantastic day, my friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Day-Before-Your-Birthday!!! Go and enjoy it; don't worry about us. We'll live. ;-]

Chris R. said...

Enjoy your birthday!

BlackJackReptiles said...

Happy B-Day!