Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkins and Fuzz

This weekend was meant to be a relaxing time for me to get my head on straight and get things going back here at home.

I didn't get my head completely on straight, but I had a lot of fun out with the boys at the local pumpkin patch, and so I want to share some photos!

Here is my fuzzchild, Regal, the best friend of Marty Cohen.. He got a lot of photos taken of him this weekend.



It's actually much more difficult to take photos of the Dog than of snakes.



But he tried to comply with my wishes...



And some photos of us. I had fun!



It was a beautiful day, and I really did think it was a great time. Plus, I got to pick up some pumpkins, which will subsequently be used in photo sessions with some of the scarier morphs in terms of the season.



Now the real question is, just because they are called "Ghost" and "Spider", do they really need to be overly used for Halloween?

Sure!!! It gives me a great reason to take more photos of them.

Granted, I have other animals to show in the next few days, which I will.. Some of you have been waiting patiently. Maybe I will do a "special" blog tomorrow?

Hmmmmm...

I really love Autumn. It will be a lot of fun. Are you ready for the ride???

1 comment:

Nancy Wheat said...

Looks like a wonderful day! Where was Marty Cohen? I'll be looking forward to the very special blog!