Friday, October 2, 2009

New BoyZ!!! (and very new BoyZ)

I have a few more boys to introduce to you all that will be in the breeding rotation this year.



You might remember Spotty McGillicutty from last year, the ONLY Bumblebee I have yet to produce. He is ready to rock it, and he has a date with a Pastel, a Normal or two, and maybe even a Mojave!



As you may or may not know, my last poss het clutch of G Stripes have hatched. Well, I was really really really pleased with the way they turned out! They have solid stripes, almost patternless, and really just fill my heart with JOY at the sight of them. As long as I had to wait, and as much faith as I had to put into the animals, I finally got my Genetic Stripes!



Well... There is a bit of a downside to my joy. Unfortunately for me, I was hoping for at least one girl in the clutch to hold back. Penes have thwarted me once again. I have hatched out 2.0 AWESOME Genetic Stripes. Kinda sad about that, but I'm okay. At least I got G-Stripes!!! So welcome to the world the very new Boyz that will more than likely be finding new homes very soon!

But here is an animal I have been waiting for for years, and finally got around to getting! This is my new Male Super Mojave. I don't think he will be ready this year, but I'm going to keep feeding him and see what he manages to do. He will be in the rotation, but only slightly, and only as a test.



These Leucistics are really very beautiful. I don't care that it is not solid white, because they have a yellow stripe down the back, as well as a dirty grey head. I think that gives them character!!



I really would love it if he was ready already, but.. patience is a virtue. I really do like this guy, and am looking forward to hatching some of my own soon!



This weekend is going to be pretty snake-ified, so I will have a Monday update with some fun fun fun stuff!

Have a fantastic weekend, my friends.

5 comments:

Eventide said...

Congrats on the g-stripes!

How much for the one on the lower right?

Jackie M. said...

Spotty is a really, really cool bee.

And those are some HOTT stripes!

AGOG said...

Gorgeous snakes! I can't wait to see what others come your way.

Jackie M. said...

Hey, here's those pics of the pastel and the pewter I bought from you in Anaheim:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67765070@N00/sets/72157622501910812/

BlackJackReptiles said...

Awesome G-Stripes Heather...congrats!


www.blackjackreptiles.blogspot.com