Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm off...

I'm packed, I have my camera in my bag, coffee in my system, and I am off in a few hours to Chicago. I'll be twittering and facebooking from my phone with updates and cool photos, and I will be attempting to see if I can even sneak a blog in there.



I make no promises that I will succeed, but I know a few of you out there will be living vicariously thru me this weekend, so I will attempt very hard to get SOMETHING out there before I return on Monday.

To those of you who have already contacted me to meet up, I will be glued to my phone!

To those of you who are sitting at home, jealous? Well.. remember, I've been in the industry for a while now, and this is my FIRST out of California Show.

Don't be mad.

So I will do all I can, and I will also check the blog if you guys want any particular photos of anyone or any animal (if I can track them or it down). I want this to be fun for all of us!

Have a great weekend, and know that I am thinking of you, my readers, while I am traversing in Tinley.

I plan on having a smashing time :)

See ya'll real soon!

1 comment:

AGOG said...

You're lucky! Have a great time.