Friday, October 23, 2009

Travelling around, seeing people



In the time that I have been in the business, I have to say, when I travel, there is at least a few people that I could and have stopped by to visit from the industry. People are EVERYWHERE!!!

When I went to New York, I was supposed to meet up with more than 10 people, but could only manage a few.

When I was in Tinley, I obviously met a LOT of people, some of which I had prearranged to meet.

When I travel to Las Vegas to relax, I see more snake people.

I'm sure if I go to Arizona, I'll be meeting up with plenty of friends.

It is an epidemic.

Its rather amusing to think that the exotic pet trade is small. Not in my mind! Even just in Ball Pythons, there are a LOT of people out there in internet land that are located in some amazing part of the country.

There are Ball Pythonists everywhere!!!

Not even in just the United States, but in China, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Italy, France, England and more. I have spoken to plenty of people from these countries, and some I am proud to call friends.

Why does this come up on Friday before a weekend?

Why because I am travelling, and I will be stopping by a good friends house, one that I made in the Ball Python circle.

I have to say, I never would have thought that being into snakes would make it so easy to be connected to so many states and countries.

The love of animals keeps us all connected. I love it!

2 comments:

Jackie M. said...

ball pythonist! I want on my resume.

Jackie M. said...

Oh, I have a question!: Mites. What do you do when you have them, and what kind of preventatives (if any) do you use on your new arrivals?