Friday, December 11, 2009

Boys just gotta have fun

Its been an interesting couple of weeks, and I have to say, I haven't seen enough males in the right groove yet.

There are some boys that prefer one female, some boys that I have yet to catch locking appropriately, and some boys who just don't seem interested.

But that is alright.. It's still early, and I am still trying to get some females back to good weights, or up to a good weight.

Its coming up on January, which is kinda go time..

I'm not saying that I am getting antsy, but..

I am getting antsy.

I am not one to be patient, and I need these guys to kick it into gear. We've had a storm front come thru twice, and I have the boys in their individual tubs now relaxing. Hopefully once I introduce them, they will realize the errors of their ways.

Sometimes, I have to say, Boys stink.

I love you guys though. I really do.

This weekend will be re-pairing time, as well as re-planning for some of the females I am not sure will actually go this year. Should be fun.

Have a fantastic weekend, my friends.


Don't forget to fight for your rights. It's important.

www.usark.org

1 comment:

Jackie M. said...

Heh. Sorry, I have to admit I think it's kind of cute that some of the boys prefer one female. It's luv!