Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting ready for the Holidays



Well, time is creeping by, and the Holidays are looming. I have to say, I'm not particularly ready. Granted, I don't have much to get ready for, other than showing up in San Francisco and being away from home, but that is enough to get me anxious.

I have always worried about leaving and forgetting some crucial element of the collections well being. It has happened before, so I always try and triple check before I leave.

Which is why today is complete overhaul day before I fly out tonight.

Hooray!



Cleaning and watering are the main to-dos for today, on top of cleaning house, getting the Fuzz ready, and so forth.



And after cleaning is pairing, now that the boys are well rested and fed. I gave them extra time off this week, as I really haven't had the focus and forethought to plan pairs this week. It's been rather crazy. I'm sure most of you feel the same, yes?

Granted, when a break comes, I will not know what to do with myself, but until then, I'll run around like a chicken with my head cut off.



Plus, how can one really want to leave these precious pieces of art alone and be away from them for more than a little while?

Its tough, I can assure you..

But, having the time away is also precious. So therefore, I will suck it up and enjoy the time with my family when I get there.

Blogs from today will be sporadic in timing. I promise to get them done, but not early. I'll be on vacation :)

So until then, enjoy the pics, enjoy your time with your families, and remember to enjoy your reptiles as well.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: