Friday, December 4, 2009

They are called WHAT?

I had a flash of brilliance yesterday, my friends..

I have to say, I'm a little proud of myself.

I took pictures with the items that I had in terms of the Morphs that they are called.

BRILLIANT!!!

I have to say, I don't have any Spiders to use... Didn't have much in terms of some morphs that don't really translate into real items (I tried to think about it, but to no avail)

And now? Here are the photos I thought that worked out the best...


And we begin with "They are called WHAT?"


A Fire with a Fire :)



A Cinnamon with Cinnamon



A Lemon Pastel with Lemons (this was somewhat a stretch)



A Pied with Pie (Yeah, this one was more of a stretch than the Lemon)



And last but not least, the Pewter with a Pewter piece.



DO YOU LOVE IT?????

Now, Jackie, I will highlight Jack... With a Black Jack... in honor of Vegas when we get back.

On Monday.

So I am off to prepare for Vegas. I need to recharge my batteries for the photos I need to take this weekend. And clean... And etc.

Have a fantastic weekend, my friends.



Blah blah blah Lewie :)

2 comments:

Royal Morphz said...

I can't wait hurry up lol Saturday is a coming

TJ

Jackie M. said...

mmmm.... lemon meringue... pied.

(MORE JACK!)