Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy times, but nice photos!

Sorry the blog is so late, you guys...

Its been one of those days that I've been running around like crazy, and haven't had time to stop and blog or enjoy a cup of joe or anything.

But there is good news. I am back on track for life, my friends. If you didn't know, I was one of those that was overtaken by the economy, but now, I am back!!! I have a new position that I am beginning after Christmas, and I am very excited!

So, with that being said, I am going to share with you some random photos that Lewie and I have recently taken, as we were trying to perfect the light tent here at the house.

I'm trying to figure out a better way to get the colors right, as some photos don't make the cut in terms of colorations. These are somewhat closer to real life.

Pastel Lesser



Krystals Genetic Stripe



Pied



Lucky the Silver Bullet. This is one of those photos that are closer to real colorations, compared to that of the previous photos.



Hopefully we can get some other photos of some animals, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment so that I can fulfill your requests!

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Huzzah for the job! Congrats! Good to know it's still possible to get jobs out there....

Awww, lots of cute snakies! I still love that striped Pastel Lesser. Amazing-looking snake! Lucky is looking more and more handsome as he gets older!

But squeeeeeeee for mah snakeeeeeyyy!!!! Awww, is he shy? Silly little scaredy-snake. He'll fit right in with everyone else here. :D Oh, and I've named him Bromine, which is a brownish liquid at room temperature. Can't wait to pet and cuddle and squeeze and hug and love the little guy!